Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A trip to the Farm

Four Days in the Farm

Orchids




Me in front of the House

Some Chickens..The little one in the center
has a bit of a Napoleon Complex


I'm milking a cow...not the first time
Akwardly Poseing
Wood burning Oven
The Hands of the Grandmother
They are beautiful, soft and she never uses
pot holder. Her hands are a marvel of having
a life of cooking for 9 children and all their family.
The look of love after some 50 years
How beautiful
This is the families daily routine
Milking the cows
Grandfather taking a rest
Everyone freaks out when I pick-up a lizard or
worm. It made me a bit of a legend, even in Farm Country
Some beautiful views
Reminds me of Dr.Seuss' "the lorax"
Bit by bit I'm getting better at light control with my camera
Hope you enjoyed the trip....

No comments: